You might have experienced that one day when you opened your blog, you noticed a terrible looks and worst is that the images disappeared and the all the scripts are not functioning well. With this situation, you might ask tons of questions why and get no answer.
To help you understand this issue, let me tell you something. The problem might be with the exceeding of bandwidth and this is so common in free templates. If you are a serious blogger who is very concerned with the number of blog traffic, you should see to it that you are using a platform with good hosting so that when problems such as these appear, you will not mess up.
The best thing to do is to be a smart user. You have to backup the images and scripts to your own hosting. If you are dependent on others’ hosting, you might have problems with communicating with the owner in order to fix the issue. You should see to it that you have a reliable hosting or else your blogging life will become miserable – all your efforts will be in vain. This article will teach you a lot of things that you need to know about this matter. The key is backing up.
- Open Edit HTML
- Search all background image url, usually have .jpg, .gif, .png extension
- Copy URL, go to address, and save image
- Upload image on your own hosting such as photobucket.com , imageshack.us
- Copy URL image, replace all image URL on your template through Edit HTML, to your own URL image
Here's how to for script back up.
- Open Edit HTML
- Search all script url, usually have .js , .txt , .css extension
- Copy URL, go to address, and save script
- Copy script URL , replace all script URL on your template through Edit HTML, to your own script URL