We all know that many of our posts are useful even if they are already in the archive. Today I am going to make a tutorial on how to add a beautiful random post and reduce your bounce rate also to promote your older posts to readers. If you can successfully do this on your site, you are giving options to your readers on what to do next after reading one of your posts.
Here's Hows Random Posts Works
- Doesn’t add load to your page loading
- Shows the Name Of The Author.
- Shows the number of comments.
- Summary Showing Enabled.
- CSS Added.
- Hover effect for images.
Installing Random Post On Your Blog
- Go to blogger > Open layout tab
- Give any title you want [ eg: Being Viewed, Recently Viewed, Now Viewing etc. Its up to you. ].
- Now paste the code given below :
- Change according to your preferrence
Max_Post_Display=5; is the number of post to show
Note: If you have further questions and suggestions on how to add random post widget just post comment below, thanks