Banner advertisement is one of the main ways on how a blogger makes money. These are things that are placed in the most strategic portion of the blog so that it can generate income for the blog owner. If the banner is organized well, even the advertisers will be glad seeing their ads displayed properly.
Carefully putting ads where visitors can easily see them gives a higher chance of being clicked. There are many techniques on how to strategically put banners, just like putting them on the header, sidebar and below post titles. You can do whatever is necessary on your blog because in the end, what matters the most is the structure of your blog.
There are other arrangements that are applicable to other blogs and are not applicable to yours and vice versa. Now I will show you a different technique, it’s about how to add floating banners so that you can put ads in it. Installation of this trick is very easy just like my past tips on blogger widget.
By adding this widget and carefully blending it beautifully with your template, you can increase revenue for your blog.
- Very easy to install and uninstall
- Attractive look that makes visitors click on the ads.
- Has a close button
- Gives chance to increase ads earnings.
- Readers can easily see your ads.
Step 1 Log in to your Blogger account and Go to your Blogger Dashboard
Step 2 Go to your Layout tab.
- Replace "Ads code here" with your AdSense or others ads code.
- Change 160px to increase or decrease wide
- Change Left with right to float right side of your blog.
Note: if you have problems or queries about floating ads just post your comment below,thanks