Blogger related posts widget is undeniably proven useful by most of bloggers out there including me, due to the fact that it helps in keeping your blog's visitors stay for a longer time than usual, which in-turn decreases the blog's bounce rate and consequently boost your page views day by day. You have to consider prioritizing this in order for you to avail a lot of benefits from blogging.
This widget is so important for we bloggers, and it's not that difficult to add to our blogs. In this article, I will teach you how to blend related post widget code with your blog template for fast loading. If you want to add random post widget under every post, visit here.
How to add Related Post for Blogger Blog Fast Loading1. Log in to your blogger account and Click on Template
2. Now click on Edit HTML-> Unfold code ►
3. Now find ]]></b:skin> by Pressing Ctrl + F
4. And Paste the below code above ]]></b:skin> and save your template
5. Now again find out <data:post.body/> or <div class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-1'> by Pressing Ctrl + F
6. Now Paste the below Code after/below <data:post.body/> or <div class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-1'>
NOTE: If you find two instance of this try to place it in the 2nd..then preview. if it is below post then its done.
Customization of Related Post for Blogger Blog Fast Loading
- Alter height:150px; value to change Image height
- Alter width:180px; value to change Image width
- Change Related Posts with Related Article if you wish
- Change the max result to what ever you want maxresults=3; If you encounter problem installing it just post in comment section about your problem.
If you have further question just post your comment below, thanks