One of the things that you need to learn about is sponsored post. And talking about sponsored post, IZEA Media is an important thing that you should not neglect. With so many benefits and opportunities given by IZEA, you will surely be filled with excitement in blogging.
The very thing that you need to do is making your site approved by IZEA Media. If this is done, you will get an email if you are chosen to be one of their Premium or Notable blogs. The question now remains: what is the impact of this category given by IZEA Media?
That is a thing that you need to know and discover. Lots of things will unfold the moment you allow IZEA Media to be part of your endeavor. Learn about the criteria first.
Main criteria to be accepted as Publisher on IZEA Media (Socialspark)
- Blogs Only. According to SocialSpark, they are only accepts blogs, and not websites, message boards, e-mails, IM or other similar services.
- English or Spanish Only Blogs. Your blog must be in English or Spanish language for you to get accepted from their network.
- Original Blog Content. Your blog must contain original editorial contents if you wish to join the Opportunity-related or other paid posts they are offering.
- Appropriate Content. Those Blogs submitted to the marketplace should not include or support the following: excessive profanity, violence, or racial intolerance, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, pornography, adult or mature content, or any other content that promotes intolerance, illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Minimum Blog Age. Your Blogs be published and live for (90) days, it will be count from the date of your blog's first post and your blog must have at least twenty (20) pre-existing posts written in the 90 days prior to registration with the SocialSpark Marketplace.
- Google Analytic: You must have a Google analytic for you blog wherein you will allow their platform to access it to verify that your blog post is acceptable based on traffic and blog age.
- Dates of Every Blog post: Take note that you must show your blog post dates in your blog homepage for them to start checking your every blog post, if you did not show your blog post dates in your homepage you will be denied and will be requested to do so.
- Have a minimum of 2,000 page views for the previous month
- Have at least 51% of your traffic come from the US (according to Google Analytics)
Here are the list of IZEA Media (Socialspark) Blog levels
2. Notable IZEA Blog: This is the 2nd to the highest Level of blog can attain wherein you will be served by their adsense Adx ads too and the suggested paid to post rate is 7,500points = 75$. The "N" logo will show on the right side of your blog title that indicating that your blog is a Notable blog.
You can be one of notable blog on socialspark if your site is having 30k-79K views for the past 30days based on your blog analytic. You will received an email indicating your blog is chosen to be a Notable blog same as the image shown below.
3. Premium IZEA Blog: This is the highest Level of a blog can attain wherein you will be served by their adsense Adx ads and all other premium ads they are serving, the suggested paid to post rate is 20,000points = 200$. The "P" logo will shown on the right side of your blog title that indicating that your blog is a Premuim blog.
You can be one of Premium blog on socialspark if you site is having more than 80k views for the past 30days based on your blog's analytic. You will received an email indicating your blog is chosen to be a Premium blog same as the image shown below.
Good luck everyone, you can read instructions on how to register as their publishers here and the review I made about IZEA Media here. Happy earning everyone!
If you have further question related to IZEA Media socialspark or you want to share your experiences with them just post your comment below, thanks