You can also make use of facebook to communicate with them and that is one of the tactics of those who would like to gain popularity over facebook and have the approval after. With all these possible things that you can do through facebook, you should have the means to remain safe because admit it or not, we cannot deny the fact that there are risks when using facebook as your tool in driving traffic to your blog. Learn about them here.
Here are the Things to Avoid About Using Facebook as Traffic source of your Blog
- Avoid sharing too many links at a time on facebook fanpage, facebook groups or even on your Facebook wall, make sure to have a gap of atleast 2-3mins per link post. If you do posting links too fast then you will be marked as spam by facebook and an error will show every time you post your link on facebook same as the image shown below.
- Stop sharing a link on facebook if a Captcha is shown when you tried to post a certain link, this is a warning by facebook that you are making too fast on sharing a link on their system, do not be tempt to answer those captcha or else your link will be mark as spam and you will never ever able to share the same or related link on facebook forever.
- Do not post links on your facebook fanpage updates or wall post, just post the links related to your wall post on the comment section of the same post. If you do post link on your fanpage wall it will not shown on your facebook fans news feeds (Facebook update Dec 2013).
- Do not spam or post not related to blog groups because you will be reported as spam by other facebook users thus making your link not be posted on that group anymore in the future, if you have this problem already, you must use link shortener (like bit. ly , ow. ly and the likes) for you to be able to share the link on that facebook group, make sure to removed the thumbnail of the link to avoid being marked as spam.
- Do not Add too many friend Request on your Facebook or else you will be block from adding friends if someone mark your friend request as they don't know you outside from facebook
If you have further queries in relation with thing to avoid in using facebook as your blog traffic souce or you want to share your experiences or thoughts just post your comment below, thanks